Until the 19th century, of course, electricity did not exist. Think on this. Take time to reflect and meditate on 19 centuries of Christianity without electrical power.
In the 1950s Sunday services, I enjoyed the warmth provided by coal furnaces. Candles lit the front of the church. The pipe organ combined with a choir, in coats, to provide grand music giving Glory to God!
Today, with the looming threats of war, solar and man-made EMP, rolling blackouts, physical church buildings minus 20th-century power seem highly probable. So? You may find yourselves worshipping as your forebears.
But why would God in His Wisdom and Sovereignty allow this? Could it be because the Church misused His recent gift of electricity? The astute Christian observer can think of many reasons why He would allow this.
The reasons stem from a simple cause-and-effect understanding. In many incremental ways the Church has grown dark, if you will, from causes with electricity as their source. Satan fell like lightning to the earth; but electrical lightning has fallen like Satan on the Church.
Let’s consider just a few.
- * In Protestant churches, those which Catholics say contain “separated brethren,” a growing number contains very loud rock music which a.) drives away the older generation and b.) literally harms the physical ears of toddlers and children sitting in the music service.
- * God will pull the plug. Out of Divine Love. This boisterous – indeed, injurious music for which ushers pass out ear plugs at the door, is not how He desires to be worshiped. The cure is unusually simple. He will eagerly pull the plug.
- * To me, smoke machines during praise and worship services are – what can I say – far more representative of daily Hell than of a sunny Heaven with clear skies. They are ludicrous. These appeal to the natural man and were extracted from the secular non-Christian world, for an incremental takeover of the Church.
- * God will pull the plug. Many “cutting-edge” churches, truly, waste tithe money on this electricity-dependent nonsense, when funding should be much better directed.
- * Animated, moving “modern art” visuals behind singers and speakers, are erroneously believed to attract both congregational attendees and YouTube devotees. They distract from the Presence of the Holy Spirit. One is preoccupied with them rather than on higher thoughts.
- * God will pull the plug. “New” is not always better. For decades, in North America, the commercial visual was emphasized over abstract thinking, contributing to the dumbing-down process for emotion over reasoning.
- * Electricity powering church and pastoral computers is chronically misused. Already even years ago, church secretaries were discovering their pastors viewing Internet porn, in ways and for the de-Christianizing effects Satanic Marxism always intended for moral destruction, so Communism would reign.
- * God will pull the plug. No need to have the forbidden fruit readily available on every tree in every global church garden. New is not always better. “Progressive” too often indicates progress to and for Hell. “The way forward is the way back.”
- * Now that the majority of physicians showed themselves untrustworthy – profiteering from deadly eugenics COVID “vaccinations” and already $1.9 Billion from the transgender-surgery business – God will pull the plug on hospitals and medical services. This will include “Lights out” for the syncretistic Interfaith hospital chapels which include Chrislam and samesex “marriage” denominations and apostate clergy…
While working on my M.A. I was taught by a Yale statistician. He reiterated his emphasis that “There is Genius in Simplicity. The answers and solutions, to very profound problems, are often very simple ones.” God agrees with this. For the plethora and eerie kaleidoscope of demon-inspired incrementalisms, in the Church, guess what God in His Divine Wisdom will do….
God will pull the plug.
And rigidly-structured church presentations, on Soros-controlled YouTube, will no longer dominate over the variations on how the Holy Spirit may want to surprisingly act in each service. When YouTube is no longer an option, the Holy Spirit will be truly liberated to liberate! Restrictions on the Divine will be lifted!The Church will greatly Rejoice!
(NOTE: Old style gas pumps work without power, but the new digital ones require electricity. For those to experience fuel shortages, at least think about preparing for a cell group in your area. Within walking distance, or travel by bicycle or even horse and carriage. These are healthy alternatives, and you will no longer be tracked from the transponder on your electronic ignitions, or by your cell phone from which you are tracked within 2 feet.)
Leave a comment